Launch of the Earlsmann Lighting Partnership Programme
Earlsmann Lighting is pleased to announce the launch of the Earlsmann Lighting Partnership Programme. Aimed to provide lighting design expertise, in-depth knowledge of standards and products for in-house electrical maintenance engineers, electrical installers, contractors and facility managers.
The programme has been devised to offer a professional service to existing facility managers and electrical installers. Where they can tap into our expertise, design the correct energy-efficient lighting scheme fit for purpose, specify the correct lighting and control systems or commission bespoke fittings.
Targeted to companies and electrical contractors that don’t particularly have lighting expertise but possibly have a customer base or potential customers who would benefit from an upgrade or redesign to their current lighting scheme.
To understand the benefits of upgrading to LED lighting, customers need to understand the savings to be achieved relating to energy consumption which in turn would reflect on a significant monetary saving. Just by replacing existing first-generation LED lights to newer smart controlled solutions can provide significant savings.
- Full lighting scheme design that complies with BS and CIBSE guidelines (or any other specific guidelines).
- Full calculations of ROI (Return On Investment) to support an energy-efficient LED lighting solution
- Emergency lighting design that meets legislation.
- Lighting control and operation systems specifically designed to increase productivity and reduce running costs.
- Product sourcing services – supplier of quality brand fixtures with a 5-year guarantee.
- Customisation and bespoke light fittings – full fabrication and manufacturing capabilities.
- Ability to operate nationwide.
Join Earlsmann’s Lighting Partnership Programme
Members benefit from a dedicated project manager available to offer technical support and advice for your project, fast turnaround lighting design plans, and preferential pricing, as larger quantities drive better discounts.
Call us to discuss your requirements
01884 259917 or email:
Could your customers benefit by upgrading their lighting scheme?
Installing the correct lighting scheme to meet the needs of the customer, controlling lighting to maximise energy efficiency and reduce unnecessary CO2 emissions will ultimately reduce running lighting costs.
Looking to upgrade your lighting scheme?
If you don’t have your own electrical installers, Earlsmann Lighting can provide the whole turnkey solution for upgrading your lighting scheme. Review your current lighting scheme, specify and supplies the fittings and install the right solution with minimal disruption to your day-to-day operations.